COVID-19 Customer Update – We’re here if you need usApril 9, 2020
We are here to support healthcare staff, emergency services and other essential service providers who are keeping the country moving during this challenging time, as well as local communities in need of essential goods and services.
We want to assure all of our customers that we have introduced appropriate measures and strict protocols at all of our sites to ensure the appropriate levels of hygiene.
Our retail outlets, delis and forecourts are operational, please refer to our Facebook pages for up to date opening hours.
In addition, our colleagues and our suppliers are working extremely hard to ensure we have what you need in store.
Thank you to our colleagues for their hard work and dedication and to our customers for your ongoing support.
“We’re here if you need us”
What are we doing to protect our staff and customers?
We are continuing to follow the updates and guidance coming from the HSE and Department of Health on a daily basis with the safety of our colleagues and our customers our number one priority.
We have implemented a range of protective measures across the group to ensure appropriate levels of hygiene.
The most important measures taken at our sites are:
- A stringent cleaning and disinfecting process for food prep areas, and when cleaning food and customer related areas in the store. Sanitizers available at the entrance of each site.
- Installation of cough and sneeze-proof protective Perspex screens at our tills.
Supply of gloves for customers at all our fuel pumps.
Signage with advice on how our customers can protect themselves and others.
- Pop-up message at point of sale, reminding about frequent hand washing and cleaning.
- Encouraging the use of card payments and contactless payment where possible.
- A comprehensive social distancing program instructing customers on best practice, with messages both instore and on social media.
Encouraging the use of pay at pump facilities on site.
Are your deli’s open?
Our deli offering is operating at a reduced capacity to serve frontline health workers, emergency services and other essential services. You can refer to our Facebook pages for up to date information on our opening hours.